NinjA’fro Terms and Policies
Last updated: May 2020
Please read these Terms and Policies carefully before you start to use our Website.
By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Policies and that you agree to comply with them regardless of whether you choose to register with us. If you do not agree to these Terms and Policies, you must not use our Website in any way.
- ninjafro.co.uk ("Website") is operated by NinjA'fro Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11968435 and whose registered office is at Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, with VAT registration number 328093302 ("NinjA'fro", "us", "we" or "our" for short). "You" and "your" means you as the user of our Website.
- The main function of the Website is to consolidate information and provide a platform for selected third party service providers ("Service Partners") to offer their services for sale via our Website. The Website allows users to discover, search, compare, make an order, book and pay a deposit for a range of hair services from our Service Partners.
- We have set out the terms under which we are providing you with access to our Website and any products or services we offer from our Website. These include the terms and conditions that govern:
- our booking terms and conditions in relation to the third party products or services we offer from the Website (our "Booking Terms and Conditions");
- the terms that govern the relationship as between NinjA’fro and our Service Partners (“Service Partner Terms of Business”),
together or individually these may be referred to as our "Terms and Policies".
- If you enter any prize competitions or other promotions on the Website, separate terms and conditions may also apply in addition to our Terms and Policies. In the event of a conflict between any additional terms and conditions and our Terms and Policies, such additional terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict.
- We may change our Terms and Policies from time to time, in which case up to date versions of such Terms and Policies will be available via the Website. You should check these Terms and Policies regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted any changes to the Terms and Policies after you have been notified of the changes on our Website and/or if you continue to access or use the Website, where the updated Terms and Policies will be available for you to view.